Jellypop: Your Ultimate Resource For Coded Glitter Graphics, Myspace Stuff, Website Material, Glitter Generators, Tutorials, Downloads and More!


Hope everyone has a great Easter (if the girly glitter thing isn't your type, I hope it doesn't scare you too much =P). Here at Out With Global Warming, I'm still working hard on ideas. The content might not be updated everyday but I'm working on a contest for everyone and whenever I get ideas I jot them down! Please let me know what you think about the contest. Read about it by clicking here, and comment!

Since it's Easter, everyone is busy, but you can still care about our world and take care of it! For ideas on what you can do, click here and read our tips. Just remember to be resourceful, clean, smart, and environmental friendly! =) Have a great Easter and enjoy family time!

If you liked this post, subscribe to our feed or add us on Google:

Add to Google

1 responses:

  1. Anonymous said...

    hey! I have an entry in my blog about global warming. Care to look at it?
    http://www.chinoyray.com/archives/make-money-now-or-save-earth-today/  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.