Do People Care?

I was recently conducting a search on Yahoo! Answers, asking if people thought global warming was a serious issue... And I've also read other questions similar to mine that people have asked. I'm shocked to hear that a vast majority of people respond saying that they don't care! I will post some answers I see [on my question and on other peoples'], and always update this post with new answers as time goes on...

"I am doing nothing to stop it. Global warming is not a FACT."

Fact or no fact, global warming is a serious issue. Besides, it's pretty much proven that humans are causing the problems. And no matter what you believe, the world could still be a little cleaner, a little better. All of the factories, all the cars that are driven every day, and all the little things we do or DON'T do at home, aren't helping. Global warming DOES exist, and it is something that needs to be put to an end.

"I don't think it's a serious issue. Honestly? It's not going to affect me, so why should I care?"

Global warming affects EVERYONE. While it might not be as serious in your lifetime, it will be extremely serious for your children, your grandchildren... All the future generations. And they're not the ones who screwed up the world, we are. So why leave them with the consequences of our mistakes? It's not right, especially when we could turn around right now and begin to fix what we've started.

More to be added soon...

0 responses:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.