I'm happy to say I've began my project I've been longing to start. It's called the Tree Hugging Project, and you can view the blog by clicking the link --> Tree Hugging Project. I don't know why I started this, but I think it's very cool. It's not just about being one with nature, but it's also about having something to do, having a project to work on.

Each day (or almost everyday, maybe every few days), a new picture will be posted with someone interacting lovingly with a tree. Hugging, kissing, stroking, you get the picture, eh?

So check it out and maybe add it to your favorites. Not only are trees shown some love, but you might have some fun looking through the pictures of all the different people hugging different trees. The site is brand new though, so, there aren't a lot of photos yet. But each day there will be a new one, so bookmark the Tree Hugging Project, and revisit it daily!

Other blog you may be interested in: Super Blogging - blogging tips, make some money online!

0 responses:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.